An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced hands on Food & Beverage Supervisor/Duty Manager to join the professional team at our Clients property in North West WA.
The property caters for both locals and visitors offering quality modern Australian Cuisine in their restaurant and bar along with catering for conferences and functions to compliment their busy accommodation sector.
- Food & Beverage Supervisor/Duty Manager
- Assisting with the day to day operations of F & B outlets
- General Duty Manager tasks
- Venue opens/closes
- Cash reconciliation
- Management of OH&S and RSA in line with company policies
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3 years Food & Beverage experience in a quality environment
- Approved Managers Certificate
- An outgoing vibrant personality with drive and enthusiasm
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic
- Have a flexible approach to your working week
- Deliver consistent, high quality customer service
- Excellent communication skills
BENEFITS & CULTURE
- Career opportunity to grow within an established company
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation & meals
Enjoy a balanced roster, attractive salary along with live in accommodation - imagine how much you could save!
Seeking a job change now? When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters.
Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around? We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.
WA Owned & Operated:
Frontline Hospitality Perth
44 Kings Park Road
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Martin Smith on 6263 4433, quoting Ref No. 142152 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.