About the Company
This is a well respected organisation that runs aged care facilities across New Zealand with a strong reputation for delivering good care. The company has been around long enough to have clear processes in place, on-boarding procedures and governance policies. As a result of their size, the managers have support from peers, regional managers and regional clinical experts.
About the Role
Oversee the running of this medium sized facility covering rest home, hospital and dementia beds. Lead and mentor the team including clinical, kitchen, laundry and maintenance staff to promote and deliver first class standards across the board. As a key provider in the market, you will continue to forge strong relationships with referral agencies and the local community. With an eye on the finances and the bottom line, this site will continue to go from strength to strength.
- Manage the financial aspects of the site
- Lead, mentor and develop a strong team
- Ensure checks are in place to maintain a high standard of care
- Work with families and residents to promote quality of life and maximize independence
- Network within the community to promote the site and create a wait list of residents
- Oversee all operational functioning of the site
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience running an Aged Care facility or similar
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate a team
- Interpersonal skills to build professional relationships internally and externally
- Business acumen and financial literacy
- Passion for providing care to those in their golden years
Join a company that people are proud to work for. They have clear progression plans and on-going professional development. Their support office team do just that – they support the field staff. As one of the most trusted national brands in New Zealand, most employees have a long tenure because of the team and the network.
- Work locally and avoid the commute into Christchurch
- Salary in line with experience
- Stable growing company with career opportunities
- Great leadership with longevity in the leadership team
We work with a lot of companies and this one is one we rate highly. Don’t delay in becoming a part of it. Apply now.
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Linda Smith on +64 9 529 5116, quoting Ref No. 141931 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.