About the Company
- One of Australia's most exciting and fastest growing aged care providers today, with a growing presence on the NSW Central Coast.
- State of the art care homes and have a strong focus on health care excellence.
- Strongly focused on providing care to our residents through a model which allows residents to actively participate and receive quality care in a truly healing environment.
About the Role
- Based in Central Coast NSW
- Existing facility and if successful December start date
- Luxury purpose-built residence and set in a peaceful garden setting
- Facility offers low, high and dementia specific care including:
- 24 hour, 7 days per week nursing care
- Family participation in care planning
- Individually tailored care and lifestyle programs
We are looking for the leader to take on board the role of Facility Manager.
You will have:
- Overall accountability and management of the facility cross all areas – clinical, operational and financial
- To ensure delivery of our clients core values and resident satisfaction
- Commitment to contemporary and best clinical practice is being adopted at the facility with appropriate recommendations to management
- Responsibility and accountability for the reputation of the facility and engagement with internal and external stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in health
- Must be a qualified RN
- In depth knowledge of the Australian Aged Care System
- Experience of Management on Health Care
- Current registration with APHRA
- Police checks/clearances or willingness to complete on successful job offer
- In-depth understanding of clinical issues affecting service delivery
- Computer/ERP/online information systems literate
- Commercially astute and ,motivated to exceed business and service targets without sacrificing excellent care and service
Aged Care is not like any other industry. We are looking for a person who understands that we make a difference in people’s lives and are driven by passionate employees who go that extra mile to ensure our residents receive holistic and clinical care.
At Frontline Health North Coast NSW, we have a large number of roles available and would love to start the conversation with you if this one does not tick all of your boxes. Call me today to discuss how we may be able to assist in your next career change.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melinda Flavell on 02 4927 1511, 0432 266 434 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No. 143563. Otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.