About the role
Are you looking for an employer who will support your growth and development whilst also rewarding you with added benefits? Sounds too good to be true? Not at all! Our client is an employer who really looks after their staff and rewards them for their dedication.
With their new restaurant now established they are after a FOH restaurant supervisor to join the team. You will have the scope to create your own team and really drive new business, whilst maintaining high standards at all times.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Salary – Award - $45k - $55k plus super + Overtime
- 40 hour week
- Monday Tuesday off every week
- Wednesday - Thursday – Friday 5pm – 10pm
- Saturday 12 – 10pm
- Sunday 10 – 5pm
- Travel allowance is an option
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
- Previous experience in a similar role would be great but not essential
- Be passionate and hard working
- Current RSA
- Be a good team player and be able to follow instructions
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Own reliable transport to Bungendore
- Be available to commence immediately
- Must be an Australian Citizen
We provide you the best choice in Chef & Kitchen roles as well as Front of house and Management roles across Canberra and Southern NSW. We also recruit for Sales and reception roles, General Management of Hotels as well as Management at all levels within Quick Service Restaurants / Fast food. If you have any kind of Hospitality Management experience, let us know what your needs are and our team will go about finding a role that meets your needs. Our services are Free of charge.
ABOUT ME AS YOUR REPRESENTATIVE
I have worked in the Retail and Hospitality Industry for 25+ years in the areas of Retail/Hospitality and Business management.
I have also run my own businesses and understand what it takes to get the best for my clients. I understand the complexities of the Hospitality Industry. Through this knowledge and my connections, I am well positioned to be able to help you with your next career move.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Eden Morris on , quoting Ref No. 146200 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.