About the Company
Queensland's Premier holiday destination Daydream Island has been so well known and loved for many years, and with the devastation of Cyclone Debbie a distant memory they are due for their Grand Re-opening later this year. Over $80mill has been invested into this amazing Island Resort which will offer something for everyone, including grand ocean suites with private butler and chef services, 3 dedicated restaurants, In-room dining, pool-side dining and a luxury cabana set up for a more formal dining experience. They are now looking to find the best in the business to join the senior management team and help with the grand re-opening of this high-end luxury retreat!
About the Role
The fantastic team at Daydream Island are seeking a passionate, dedicated and professional Food & Beverage Manager to join come on board and be an integral part of the pre-opening process. This is an amazing opportunity to work with the best in the business, in fact this is exactly what you yourself will bring to the table. The successful candidate will ideally have had exposure to pre-opening processes and will come from a high-end luxury background within resorts or start hotels. My client is seeking someone who has had multi-outlet experience and can handle managing teams of up to 70 staff. You will be extremely organised and have a major focus on staff training and mentoring with an excellent history of staff retention. Excellent wine and cocktail knowledge is essential and also experience working with large events and functions including corporate events and weddings. You will be incredibly hands-on and have excellent communication skills and a professional personal presentation.
Skills & Experience
- World class customer service skills
- Experience within a high-end luxury environment with remote location experience being a huge advantage
- Excellent wine, cocktail and spirits knowledge
- Very experienced in recruitment and staff training
- Multi-outlet experience essential
- Previous exposure and experience with large scale weddings & events
- A true passion for the industry
Rewards & Benefits
- An amazing opportunity to be part of the re-opening of one of Queensland's Premier holiday destinations
- Very attractive salary package on offer including accommodation and live-on benefits
- The opportunity to be an integral part of the entire opening process
- Great exposure for a true hospitality professional
- Work with the best in the business!
- Fantastic culture
Seeking a job change now?
When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that's who you have working for you the Frontline Hospitality team. Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around?
We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lauren Spear on 0422712748, quoting Ref No. 144933 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.