Benefits & Rewards
• Ability to earn above average income
• Growth and Development
• Commission on EVERYTHING YOU SELL
• Attractive salary package
• Customer and team focused culture
About The Role
As a sales team member you will be the face of the brand — from the moment you greet the customer till they exit the showroom. You will need to be self motivated, sales driven and be passionate about customers. This role will require you to work every weekend and enjoy two days off during the week. You will need to lead by example and consistently display a high level of customer service to everybody who walks through the door.
Skills & Experience
• Driven to succeed, Competitive, Ambitious and Self-Motivated
• Can demonstrate a stable track record of past high-ticket/lifestyle sales success
• Great communicator, good listener and a persuasive sales closer
• Genuine interest in people and can engage with them
• Ability to work every weekend and enjoy two days off during the week
• Proven sales ability
• Previous Furniture sales experience
• Current drivers license and reliable vehicle
• Preference will be given if you have experience in Furniture Sales, Kitchens Sales and high-ticket sales categories.
About The Company
After years of consistent retail growth, providing high quality furniture to Australian households, our Client is seeking experienced Sales Professionals.
This role will appeal to those who want to be challenged to maximise their income through their excellent sales performance. You may have been in furniture retail, other high-ticket retail or even B2B sales. You know how to approach customers, establish their needs, present a solution and close the sale. If you have a good track record in sales - we want to talk to you - APPLY TODAY!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melissa Laws on +61 8 8423 4521, quoting Ref No. 143680 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.