This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Hospitality Professional to move away from the floor and into the office to manage the Function Enquires and Organisation. A multifaceted venue with several function spaces, bistro, bar and more they require a talented professional to be a clear point of contact for internal communication between departments.
As Function / Office Coordinator you will need great customer service and communication as well as a flair for the artistic in helping people realise the function vision. Strong computer and organisation skills are essential as a large part of this role is reception duties.
To be successful in this role the candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to convert enquires into function sales
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Very high level of computer and social media confidence
- Ideas and inspiration to organise special events
- An understanding of Human Resources an advantage
If this sounds like a role that you would enjoy then please do not hesitate to contact us with an application.