We are seeking a Functions Coordinator / Bistro Supervisor to join a small independently operated Pub Group in Melbourne, the position will be joining the team at their newly renovated Southern suburbs Pub.
The role will be responsible for coordinating large group functions, running the event and liaising with external Group operators, bus companies and local community bookings.
The successful candidate will have the following background:
- Experience in the hospitality industry in food and beverage service
- Functions and events experience
- Skills in coordinating large functions and events, confirming bookings schedules, running sheets, staffing requirements, menus, finalising accounts
- Experience running a large bistro and supervising staff
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Build rapport with community groups and local businesses
- Develop ongoing new business opportunities
- Strong administration and systems skills
- Clear communicator and an eye for detail
- Flexible and adaptable
- Well organised and detailed
This is a new position and will involve shifts in the main bistro until the role develops.
This is an exciting opportunity, apply now.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melbourne Hospitality on (03) 8676 0724, quoting Ref No. 146253 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.