THE REGIONS LONGEST SERVING
RETAIL RECRUITMENT SPECIALISTS
Providing you the best choice
***EXCLUSIVE TO FRONTLINE RETAIL***
With a focus on customers and delivering a high end product range, they are powering away as the one stop destination for their category nationally.
We have a retail management opportunity in the end to end running one of my clients top performing stores. You will possess the ability to drive the sales performance and service culture within your team. You will coach and mentor and inspire your team from the forefront through your own sales success. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to demonstrate their vast experience in sales leadership and management experience whilst maintaining a focus on delivering a great service to the local region.
• Store Manager In Training (MIT)
• Strong Salary package on offer.
• Earn commission on your own sales as well as performance bonuses on your stores results!
• Weekend work is a non negotiable for this positions - this is when the store is at its peak level of trade, you will want to be there to earn the $$
Experience and skills Required
• Must have previous experience in sales management or team management in a consultative sales environment e.g. furniture, electronics, whitegoods, large ticket items.
• Demonstrated skills in operations, time management and the self discipline
• Great customer service, relationship building skills
• Ability to liaise with a range of customers on a mature & professional level demonstrating a confident sales approach to best represent the brand and products
• Must have a "can do" positive approach to all situations, where looking for a motivating leadership style
Our commitment to privacy means that all applications or enquiries are in the strictest of confidence.
STEP UP TO JUST THE RIGHT ROLE
When you’re on the hunt for a new job, it helps to know your options. At Frontline Retail, we’ve developed an unparalleled network in the retail industry, so we can tell you exactly what roles are out there – even the ones that haven’t been advertised.
With our honest, candid approach, we’ll give you realistic advice on your skills, salary expectations and opportunities. And from start to finish, we’re there to offer support and handle negotiations on your behalf. We can even help you make a smooth transition between roles so you can leave your old job on good terms.
There’s nothing we love more than getting to know an individual, and finding the job that suits them perfectly – and for many people, we do this time and time again over the course of their career. So if you’re thinking of making a move, make us your first phone call.
We provide you the best choice in Large Format Retail, Jewellery, Homewares, Hardware, and Fashion Management roles across Canberra and Southern NSW. We also recruit for Sales Representative/Business Development roles, General Management in the trade environment as well as specialist roles in Optical and Pharmacy. If you have any kind of Retail Management experience, let us know what your needs are and our team will go about finding a role that meets your needs. Our services are Free of charge for candidates.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Gemma on +61 2 6230 0659 , quoting Ref No. 143184 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.