Our client is a growing, progressive privately owned company based in the Melbourne CBD operating two successful venues that pride themselves on attentive customer focused experiences.
They currently have vacancies for a charismatic Assistant Manager and a Duty Manager to lead their talented, energetic and dedicated teams.
Customers will be at the front of your mind at all times, ensuring every aspect of the experience is of a consistently high quality from the moment they walk into the venue to the moment they leave. You will enjoy being the “Go-to” person for your customers and have a knack with remembering faces and names.
Before you apply ensure you have ticked the following boxes:
- Minimum 2 years Experience in Gaming and high volume hospitality venues
- Organised both in your approach to management, admin and maintaining records/log books
- Strong and attentive customer focus
- Hands on, front line management style
- Flexible and available to work a rotating hospitality roster including nights, weekends, "grave yard" shifts and public holidays
- Victoria Gaming Licence
- RSA & RSG
In return you will receive above industry average salary package and the opportunity to grow and expand through in house training and development.