A dynamic and exciting non-profit organisation is seeking an experienced Senior Manager, providing leadership of a diverse portfolio within the remote and Aboriginal Health services area.
Reporting to the CEO this senior executive role will see you managing all of the health care services providing a holistic approach in primary an acute health care. The organisation offers a range of health programs and promotions targeting vulnerable groups within the remote areas.
To be successful you'll need:
- Demonstrated senior leadership role
- Relevant clinical background with appropriate tertiary qualifications
- Extensive experience in the field of remote and Aboriginal health services
- A strong interest in remote and Aboriginal health
- Knowledge of the financial, human resources and administrative legislative requirements
- Able to think proactively
- Strong problem solving skills
- Broad understanding and experience of Aboriginal health services
You'll be rewarded with:
- Exceptional base salary reflective of role requirements
- Superannuation of 9.5% on base salary
- Fully maintained 4-wheel drive vehicle
- Relocation assistance
- Salary sacrificing options to further increase your take-home pay
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Renee Lee on 08 9218 8213, quoting Ref No. 145616 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.