About The Company
This National Hospitality Management Company with their Head office being in Adelaide CBD is looking for a skilled and passionate GM for a role in ALICE SPRINGS!
We have a unique property that needs a skilled, accommodation focussed and well rounded GENERAL MANAGER who is hands on and passionate about their career.
This exceptional venue boasts comfortable accommodation, a public restaurant, as well as amazing conferencing facilities.
About The Role
This is an integral role in this thriving business, and we need a well rounded General Manager who is looking for a long term commitment.
Within an exceptional national brand, the successful candidate will need to have had experience within a General Management role in Hotels, as well as have the ability to mange financials exceptionally. We are looking for a General Manager that is hands on, accommodation focussed, and passionate about exceptional service.
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years successful experience in a General Manager role within an Accommodation Hotel
- Experience managing all aspects of a business within a boutique hotel group
- The ability to mentor a team
- A hands on approach to team leadership
- The ability to streamline expenses and cost control
- A passion and knowledge of the hotel industry
- Clear confident communicator at all levels
- The ability to inspire, drive and lead a team
- Local market knowledge will be an advantage
- Excellent verbal & written communication
Rewards & Beneifts
- Thriving and forward thinking national brand
- Great salary of up to $90K + Super for the right candidate
- Competitive bonus structure
- Accommodation may be able to be negotiated as part of a package
- Amazing & supportive CEO and executive management team
Seeking a job change now?
When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that's who you have working for you the Frontline Hospitality team. Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around?
We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lauren Spear on 0412712748, quoting Ref No. 146650 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.