This new venture is owned and operated by real hospitality professionals with many proven successes within the industry. They pride themselves on developing the best in each of their businesses. They do this by understanding the industry, market and how to instil and maintain an unrivalled culture, coupled with up market food and beverage offerings. They look for key senior members of staff that feel like the business is shared with them and run the same way, autonomy mixed with huge responsibility.
This venue is yours to run, you must have the experience to take full responsibility in its entirety. All staffing, training, maintaining and developing systems and internal infrastructure, full P&L reporting and first and foremost be on the ground with the team. It is advantageous to have volume experience plus higher end dining venues on your resume.
We are only seeking the best the the industry has to offer. This business currently hugely successful and is looking to maximum it's potential going forward.
Ideal Qualities we are seeking include
- Proven experience in professional a la carte venues
- Large amount of financial reporting experience
- Ability to envelop and maintain the highest service standards
- The drive to earn more money as the business grows with KPI bonuses and possible equity inhancements
- Proven experience with all BOH operations and the proven experience in working to tight budgets, forecasting and business analytics
- Above market knowledge of current Food and Beverage Trends in the Sydney Market
- A management style that builds loyalty and passion in a service driven environement
This opportunity is unlike many that come in our Sydney market. You will be heavily rewarded for the success of the business! If you would like to have a confidential conversation about this or other opportunities, call Stephen on 8016-5430. Alternatively apply for consideration.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Stephen McGuire on +61 (2) 8016 5430, quoting Ref No. 147743 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.