We are on the hunt for an exceptional senior level Retail General Manager to join this fast paced highly profitable growing speciality retail business.
They are market leaders in their field supplying the very best brands of paints along with accessories to assist the home DIY customer through to their trade customers,
They are the true specialist that offers so much more including In store and in home services, practical and technical advise, delivery and so much more.
The purpose of this role is to lead and manage the group of stores and group office offering high level group business retail strategy leading to increased profitability and unity within.
The key result focus areas of this role is and not limited to,
- Overall company financial growth and performance
- Management of budgets and cash flow targets.
- Achieve annual income and expenditure budgets
- Manage National group head office overall operations
- Oversee and manage National core ranges reviewing and updating on an annual basis.
- Manage all facets of group Administration performance inclusive of human resource functions, trading terms, field operations along with all stakeholder management.
- Manage all financial and legal compliance and support of all governance.
- Drive business development performance across the 100 stores, lead store operations, sales channel, supporting stores financial management.
- Nurture relationships both internal and external building effective working relationships.
To be successful in your application you will need the following skills and experience.
- Tertiary education qualifications around business administration, a degree level in a business discipline.
- Superior financial management focus.
- A proven strength with a collaborative management approach.
- Superior problem solving skills
- A strategic approach that translates to positive outcomes.
- A knowledge of hardware and paint applications, equipment/products would be highly desirable,
- A proven background in a retail multi site role at senior level, ideally reporting to a board of directors.
- A strong commercial acumen with the ability to maximise benefits while balancing risks.
- Experience in change management understanding the impact on stakeholders and yourself.
- The ability to create a natural culture of flexibility, optimism demonstrating an engaging dynamic leadership style.
In return the successful candidate will enjoy the benefits and challenges of joining a business in growth within a buoyant market.
A competitive salary package is on offer along with a culture that highly values and supports their network, they are passionate and proud of their brand, people and customer relationships built over the years.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jennifer Bush on , quoting Ref No.  or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.