About the company
Opportunity for driven and experience General Manager to join one of the biggest Hospitality companies in the country. As General manager you will be responsible for running and overseeing all operations at one of the most successful venues within the company.
- Huge career opportunities
- Fantastic salary and bonus structure
- Positive and vibrant environment
- Great support from Head Office and Operational team
- Opportunity to buy into the company
About the role
- Drive initiatives that contribute to the success of the business increasing sales and profitability
- Work closely with Operations Manager on business strategy
- Ensure the business is compliant with H&S legislation
- Ensure the business and its employees comply with the Sale of Liquor
- Provide fantastic customer service
- Recruitment and staff training
- Problem solving
About the candidate
- Valid LCQ and GM license
- At least 2 years of senior management experience
- Good knowledge and understanding of floor and bar operations
- Good product knowledge
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Positive and pro active attitude
- Great personal presentation and excellent communication skills
- New Zealand residency or valid work permit
Does this sounds like an opportunity that you've been waiting for? Well, do not hesitate and APPLY NOW!!!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Hayley Allan on , quoting Ref No. 146250 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.