About the Company
As a local Coffs Harbour Medical Centre, we understand the value and importance of health to make the most of each day along this beautiful region.
We are a locally owned and operated medical centre and are proud to be a part of the Coffs Harbour community.
Our centre is supported by a comprehensive quality and clinical governance framework which has enabled high levels of service and care for our patients.
We pride ourselves on our enduring commitment to the provision of quality patient care.
Coffs Coast is surrounded by pristine beaches, first class eateries and a thriving music and cultural scene many are choosing to drop the long commute in return for more time at the beach. While housing affordability is still in reach and investment in the region continues, Coffs Harbour is fast becoming a serious choice for people looking to find the lifestyle balance.
About the Role
- Based in Coffs Harbour NSW
- GP / Medical Practitioner (This is not a DWS area)
- Name your hours – this client will work around your needs to best suit you and the business
- Responsible for providing a high standard of medical care to all categories of patients
- Provide competent, patient-centered care that addresses the patients’ health needs and promotes wellness
- Strongly encourage a team approach to patient management
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with the team to be the best in the local community and provider of choice
Skills and Experience
- Self motivated with active listening skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Be able to prioritse and time manage effectively
- Professional self awareness and commitment to maintaining vocational registration through continued participation in QA and Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
- Attend regular CPD events and keep up to date with new developments in General Practice
- Effectively manage medical emergency events if they occur in medical practice
- Excellent communication skills
- Registered with AHPRA
- Medical degree from approved medical school or university
- Be a permanent resident/citizen of Australia or New Zealand
- Experience in working in General Practice
- Vocational Registration
- Familiarity with computerized medical records
We are committed to providing service excellence for patients while being a partner of choice for General Practitioners in an environment where safety and quality are paramount.
We strive and deliver exceptional patient care and as a company we pride ourselves on our centre being accredited to the highest national standard for general practice.
- Number of Specialist Medical Doctors on site
- RN support
- Well established practice with 4+ GP’s
- Mixed billings - very competitive % of billings
- Flexible working hours Monday to Sunday
If successful though the screening process, our client is willing to fly you (free of charge) to Coffs Harbour for you to meet the team and check out the town.
Impressed with what you see and the people you meet, a very generous salary package and relocation support would be on the table for discussion.
Talk to me about this great opportunity today and let’s see if it is a good move for you and the lifestyle you want to create.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melinda Flavell on 02 4927 1511, 0432 266 434 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No. 141191. Otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.