About the Company
As a local Coffs Harbour Medical Centre, we understand the value and importance of health to make the most of each day along this beautiful region.
We strive and deliver exceptional patient care and as a company we pride ourselves on our centre being accredited to the highest national standard for general practice.
- Number of Specialist Medical Doctors on site
- RN support
- Well established practice with 4+ GP's
- Mixed billings - very competitive % of billings
- Flexible working hours Monday to Sunday
If successful though the screening process, our client is willing to fly you (free of charge) to Coffs Harbour for you to meet the team and check out the town.
About the Role
- Based in Coffs Harbour NSW
- GP / Medical Practitioner (This is not a DWS area)
- Name your hours – this client will work around your needs to best suit you and the business
- Provide competent, patient-centered care that addresses the patients’ health needs and promotes wellness
- Strongly encourage a team approach to patient management
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with the team to be the best in the local community and provider of choice
Skills and Experience
- Self motivated with active listening skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Be able to prioritse and time manage effectively
- Professional self awareness and commitment to maintaining vocational registration
- Effectively manage medical emergency events if they occur in medical practice
- Registered with AHPRA
- Medical degree from approved medical school or university in Australia
- Be a permanent resident/citizen of Australia or New Zealand
- Experience in working in General Practice
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Melinda Flavell on 02 4927 1511, 0432 266 434 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No. 141191. Otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.