You will have full operational control of the venue, ensuring that all your financials, budgets, staffing, licensing and general operational duties are on point. You will work closely with the directors in regards to budgets, recruitment, strategy, cost control and the rest. You will treat this business as if it was your own and you will be the face of the venue.
You will have experience in:
- A similar role, ideally within the city (but not limited to) to understand the ins and outs
- Motivating individuals to achieve beyond expectation
- Achieving and outperforming forecasted results
- Using and maintaining excellent communication skills.
- Strong gaming and financial knowledge to drive your KPI's.
- Leading a big team
- Providing exceptional service on a day to day basis
- Rewarding salary and company benefits.
- Great culture and room for creativity.
- Having full control over the venue.
- Room to grow and hone your skills.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this role then APPLY NOW!!