As one of the top hospitality groups in the city, this is a one of a kind role to work in the main kitchen and create for one opf the most progressive groups in Sydney. With multiple venues and an A-list of events across the city, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an on trend group that is constantly expanding and stretching the boundaries in the creative world of pastry.
As a lead in the pastry team, you will be in charge of the creative output for some of the leading Sydney restaurant groups, overseeing the production of a small team of dedicated pastry chefs and reporting directly to the group Executive Chef of pastry. With an outlook to being innovative and trend setting, this is a fantastic role for a passionate individual looking to make a name and be at the top of the game.
What we seek include:
- Previous experience in a finer dining or top end 5 star pastry kitchen
- Creative skills to think outside the box and not follow the market lead
- Highly organised and able to work to tight deadlines in a multi faceted environment
- Possess a management skills that will exude passion and commitment in your team
- Are looking for a creative outlet and setting a standard in the industry
- Enjoy, Love and Bleed the world of pastry and are always striving for improvement
This is a one of a kind role for a committed individual that desires to make a difference!
- A competitive starting salary and conditions
- A very good working culture that promotes creative and individual efforts
- The Ownership and Management that will embrace ideas and allow for statements in your work
- Above all, a working culture that is committed, driven and realistic in expectations
***PERMANENT RESIDENTS ONLY NEED APPLY***
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Natalie James on +61 (2) 8016 5430, quoting Ref No. 146960 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.