This amazing venue provides amazing accommodation, as well as an amazing Restaurant offering delicious meals for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
As the HEAD CHEF you would be responsible for managing the Modern Australian inspired menu in this successful a la carte Restaurant, operating for breakfast lunch and dinner daily.
We are seeking a well polished and passionate Chef who is all about producing good quality food.
Leading a small team you will be responsible for running all aspects of the a la carte kitchen including menu design & costing, controlling COG, rosters, ordering, stocktaking and much more
To be successful in this role you will need to have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Trade Qualifications are essential
- Must have had experience in a la carte restaurants
- Modern Australian experience would be ideal
- A hands on and motivating Head Chef is what we need
- A candidate who is wanting to cook good food and lead a dynamic team
- Great attention to detail
- The ability to mentor Junior team members
BENEFITS & CULTURE:
- $60K + Super
- Amazing opportunity within a stable NATIONAL brand
- Exceptional brand - Large national presence!
- Ability to cook great food
- Well established and well trained team
- Hard working senior management
So - have I caught your attention? APPLY NOW!
Seeking a job change now?
When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that's who you have working for you the
Frontline Hospitality team. Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ashleigh Lucas on +61 7 3010 9522, quoting Ref No. 141965 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.