This well known and iconic venue is well known by locals, showcasing beautiful local seafood and a great Modern Australian a la carte menu that you can be proud of.
This venue offers a popular casual atmosphere popular for lunch and dinner services with a range of local wines to go with any meals!
My client is seeking a talented and dedicated Head Chef to join the already fantastic team on a full-time basis. They require someone with a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
You will be supervising a team of 3 casual Chef's and working as a hands on leader in the team. This is a role that requires a passionate candidate with experience in Modern Australian cuisine in the past. The venue can do anywhere up to 1000 meals per week, and is open for lunch and dinner, 6 days per week (closed on Sundays and public holidays). This would be an ideal role for a Head Chef from smaller venues looking for a new challenge, or a Senior CDP / Sous Chef looking to take the next step in their career.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience at a Senior CDP or Sous Chef level looking to take the next step in their career
- The ability to supervise a small team
- The drive to be a hands on leader
- The ability to produce quality meal
- Experience in a high volume a la carte kitchen in the past
- Trade qualifications are essential
- An excellent work ethic and attitude
- Passion for your trade
- Experience in working in a remote location in the past
BENEFITS & CULTURE:
- Full-time salaried position
- IMMEDIATE START
- Amazing location, on KI
- Attractive salary package: $55K - $60K + Super
- Temporary accommodation can be supplied until you find your own accommodation
- Excellent location for a fishing, boating and scuba diving work/life balance
- The chance to work for an amazing, tight nit team who love to produce quality product
So - have I caught your attention ? APPLY NOW!
Seeking a job change now? When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that's who you have working for you the Frontline Hospitality team. Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around? We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Samantha Dean on , quoting Ref No. 148342 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.