An amazing opportunity exists for a creative and ambitious chef with a passion and hunger for mid-eastern cuisine to join the dedicated team to take it to the next level with their leadership and forward thinking ideas.
This Eatery breaks all the stereotypes of middle eastern cuisine with a creative, healthy and inspired menu showcasing high quality and imaginative dishes only containing quality and well researched products from Western Australia and Lebanon.
To be considered for this role, candidates must:
- Have the passion and energy required to work in a high paced quality eatery
- A comprehensive Sous Chef or Head Chef background
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, management and time management skills
- The ability to lead by example and follow through with ideas
- The ability to train, mentor and bring out the best in your team
- Be creative, inventive, positive and inspiring
- Have a passion for modern food, techniques and menu development
- Have a proven track record of tight cost controls, including food, labour and waste
- Be a professional and enthusiastic leader who can drive and motivate their team
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of current OHS & Food Safety Procedures
Benefits and Culture:
- Competitive salary package
- Relocation expenses available to interstate candidates
- The chance to join a fast paced well renown Eatery with purpose and vision
- Supportive and forward-thinking Owners who work as a Team
- A flexible working environment for a positive work-life balance
- The chance to take complete ownership of the Kitchen to make it your own
Seeking a job change? When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that's who you have working for you, the Frontline Hospitality team.
Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around? We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.
WA Owned & Operated:
Frontline Hospitality Perth
38/44 Kings Park Road