Coastal landmark venue - has long been a destination to enjoy a meal and a glass of wine while soaking up the sea breeze. Experiencing a large influx of trade due to savvy marketing and strategy from ownership. The venue is known for it's buzzing vibe created by live entertainment, fantastic customer service and a relaxed yet sophisticated menu.
Head chef required to join a passionate, creative and energetic team of solid industry professionals - most having experience in hatted restaurants. Manage your the team, ensure that your contagious energy and enthusiasm is translated in every member of the kitchen family! Work in collaboration with team and owners to take the venue to the standard that the beautiful venue deserves and the hospitality group is known for. Seafood based offering so a passion and flair for seafood will be a huge asset!
- At least 5 years as a qualified chef and at least 3 years in a management position
- A passion for Modern Australian cuisine and a knowledge of current trends with a want to be ahead of them
- Energetic and enthusiastic team player - Understand that having fun while working in the kitchen is important
- Creative flair is non-negotiable
- Experience within hatted or Michelin star would be advantageous
- Financial knowledge, stock control and rostering experience.
- Most of all - understanding vision and potential with a want to take the venue's food to next level for the longterm.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Julia Long on +61 (2) 8016 5430, quoting Ref No. 147554 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.