Boasting a spectacular and delicate seasonal menu, featuring only the best produce, this refined venue serves lunch and dinner six days a week from a beautiful open kitchen.
Managing a small team and operating with a real hands on attitude, this Head Chef position will see you responsible for the day to day operation of the kitchen, with a keen eye on cost of goods, wastage, and labour. You will be responsible for ensuring only the finest quality plates leave your pass, stock take, ordering, rostering and ensuring success by motivating and inspiring your team.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Experience working as a Head Chef
- OR Minimum 3 Years experience working as a Sous Chef
- Experience working across multiple sections in a busy venue
- Passion for the industry and career ambition
- Experience managing COGs, Labour, Wastage, etc.
- Availability to work split shifts and weekends
This is your chance to take your experience to the next level in this established and well respected venue - a game changer for your career as a Head Chef.