A brand new concept that has been making waves and setting trends overseas is now on its way to Melbourne.
With a focus on modern healthy Cantonese inspired cuisine, the role will see you build and develop a team of 5-8 Chefs to work in super modern kitchens creating beautiful dishes in line with signature company recipes.
We are looking for a Head Chef who wants to begin their management career within a large hospitality group which can provide amazing career advancement to the right candidate.
You will need to be:
- Flexible to travel from time to time with 2 weeks training based in Sydney immediately required.
- Trustworthy and pro-active; often working unsupervised within a disciplined management system.
- Experienced in Cantonese or Asian cuisine, wok cooking being a necessity to create a large part of the menu offering.
- Hands on with a Front-line style of management.
- A great communicator and skilled leader and trainer, as you will be required to recruit your own team and develop them to achieve consistency in the product.
This is a role that rarely presents itself in the market and will prove to be a truly unique and rewarding career path. Flights, accommodation and daily expense allowance will be on offer to successful candidates for any travel requirements now and in the future.