Our client is a seeking an inspiring, highly motivated and enthusiastic Head of Humanities and Social Sciences for P- 12 boarding school in a regional area of northern Queensland
You will be a dedicated and innovative teacher; have a proven track record of having significant impacted
Integral to the local community our client is a region P-12 coeducational school with a unique and special history. Seen as a mainstay of the local community, the school strives for excellence taking an inclusive approach to education whilst not shying away innovation. Lead by a pioneering principal, the school is dedicated providing the best quality education to all of its students.
Determined to create opportunities for all students to engage, experience success and achieve, the school approaches education holistically - in mind, body and spirit.
Student comes from diverse back backgrounds:
- Local families who have been previous student
- A variety of socio-economic backgrounds rural Queensland
- Regional centres of Queensland
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent
Head of Department, Humanities and Social Sciences will work collaboratively with the Curriculum leadership, other Heads of Department and the teaching staff to provide teaching and learning leadership with a focus on curriculum and educational excellence across the School.
- You are an experienced teacher Specialising Humanities and Social Sciences looking for a leadership oppertunity
- You are passionate and seeking success in a middle level leadership position
- You have a sense of humour and emotional intelligence, you are able to maintain this when under pressure or during busy times
- You are passionate and looking for the next opportunity
- Ability to support the diverse learning need of students
- You are organised and manage the role of a teachers
- You can build positive relationships with students and staff
- Enjoy problem solving, thinking creatively and looking at the big-picture
- Commitment to quality education, innovation, differentiation and community
- Have recent and relevant experience in Australian schools
- Teach, think and act in a creative, considered and flexible manner
- Hold current or are eligible for QCT registration
Do not hesitate, APPLY now
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jen Andrews on 1300 591 591 or 0418 333 677 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No. 142749 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.