Are you motivated, innovative and energetic?
Important middle level leadership position, responsible for student well-being, administration and management in the relevant Year Level.
- You are flexible, organised, can think creatively and effectively work autonomously and in a team environment
- You have a sound knowledge of the Educational need of Years 10-12 and the forefront of modern pedagogy
- You respond positively to the expectations of a modern school
- You set high standards for student learning and teacher performance.
- Your ability to engage and communicate effectively with families, students and colleagues alike is excellent
- Willing to contribute to the wider-school program and co-curricular activities as appropriate
- QCT registrations and the ability to teach 2 subjects to senior year levels
- Opportunity for professional growth
- Supportive environment
- Engaging and learning focused environments
- A commitment to extensive professional learning
- Accommodation support (is available)
- Access to state of the art facilities
The School: Amongst the Top Schools
One of Australia's leading boarding and day schools, offering an exceptional education to all of its students. Located close to the Queensland central coast, with picturesque surrounds providing the opportunity for work life balance. The School is steep in history, yet resourced with the innovation the 21st Century offers to teaching and learning. The School is inclusive community where teachers, parent and students work together to provide every student opportunity to succeed and show their potential.
Does this sound like you? Click apply
At Frontline Education we have a friendly, expert team with excellent reputation. We are specialists in education recruitment and source quality teachers for permanent and contract positions in Independent, Catholic and State Schools throughout Queensland. We pride ourselves on our personal and efficient services.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jen Andrews on 1300 591 591, quoting Ref No. 142077 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.