We are now on the lookout for an experienced Hotel Office Manager to assist with the daily operations of our independently operated Hotel.
As the Hotel Office Manager you will be responsible for the Accommodation department, managing the daily procedures of the reception area, reservations, house keeping, hotel maintenance, driving sales, follow up with regular bookings, group reservations, finalising accounts and general administration duties.
This role will have you working Monday through to Friday but flexibility is a must to cover the occasional weekend shift. As the Hotel Office Manager you will have previous experience in a similar role showing initiative in your work and the ability to work autonomously.
The right candidate will demonstrate:
- Previous Office Manager role in the Hotel Accommodation industry
- Competency with motel reservations systems and managing room rates
- Building accommodation sales and managing online bookings websites
- Understanding on social media platforms
- Supervising a small reception team and housekeeping staff
- Excellent computer skills
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Present professionally at all times
In return for your skills, you will enjoy fantastic working hours - 40 hour weeks, most of your weekends off, a competitive salary and you will get to work with a supportive, friendly team! APPLY NOW