Our client is seeking an experienced Hotel General Manager to join this magnificent Hotel in Canberra. This is truly a superb business that is well known, well respected and ready for an inspired GM to take it to new heights.
The successful candidate will enjoy:
- A fantastic working environment unlike anything seen in the Capital
- An attractive package
- A solid team support
- Working in a niche market
As General Manager you will be responsible for the leadership and operation of the property, including:
- Leadership of all departments within the venue to ensure a high performing and engaged workforce
- Ensuring financial expectations for both revenue and expenditure is in line with Hotel budget
- Setting, implementing and reviewing service standards to ensure brand standards are consistently being met.
- Ordering, front office & reservations will be part of your role along with greeting each and every guest.
To be considered for this position the following requirements need to be meet:
- Ideally, you come from a Hotel/resort/private lodge background.
- Be hands on and have a proven track record in hotel management preferably where the guest experience is paramount.
- Proven infrastructure management experience.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Great people skills with the ability to coach staff and be a "host" to guests.
- Be incredibly organised.
- Thrive in a small team environment and have experience in a resort where you have successfully managed rooms, guest amenities and grounds spread over a vast area.
- A demonstrated ability to maximise the productivity of your team
- A thorough understanding of budget processes and P & L review
- An innovative, creative and vibrant personality
If you have the skills and experience for this position, apply now!!!!
***ONLY CANDIDATES WITH FULL WORKING RIGHTS IN AUSTRALIA WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE***