The Hotel offers a family friendly atmosphere with a busy Bistro & Bar, alfresco dining area, sports bar, 33 machine Jackpot Gaming room,37 deluxe motel units & a Thirsty Camel Bottle-shop.
The successful candidate/s will be responsible for the day to day operation of the venue and report directly to the BHG General Manager.
The successful applicant/s must have;
- A minimum of 3 years Hotel Management experience within a multi-faceted venue with a proven track record in business development,financial management and hotel operations.
- A "Hands-on" lead by example attitude.
- Experience in the day to day running of a busy motel operation with an understanding of RMS (or similar)booking systems.
- A strong knowledge of front office procedures
- Current gaming, RSA and RP accreditation
- An understanding and passion for current food and beverage trends in the hospitality sector..
- An understanding of current media trends and marketing concepts
- Excellent communication skills with a strong focus on customer service.
- The ability to lead and develop a team of hospitality professionals and training them in product knowledge,service skills and team culture.
- A working knowledge of the Jackpot gaming system
- Experience with computerised POS systems (preferably H&L)
- Unibet and Lotteries experience.
- An understanding of all Hospitality industry regulations and compliance reqiuirements.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity and are truly passionate about the hospitality industry then this is the venue for you.
Only people currently approved to work in Australia should apply.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Samantha Dean on , quoting Ref No. 148590 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.