About the Company
This is an Auckland based manufacturing company with several sites. They will give you the encouragement to progress and build your career.
About the Role
This role will allow you to use your skills and knowledge on legal and HR issues. It is an exciting and changing workplace with a focus on the future.
- Advise management at all levels on HR issues.
- Health & Safety coordination for the whole company
- Recruit new staff looking towards the growth of the company
Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years experience in an HR position
- Qualification in Human Resource Management
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with management, board and the team
- This is an innovative company with an eye to the future.
- They have a supportive and friendly culture
- Multi cultural organisation
- Great remuneration for the next step in your career
- Easy travel to all sites
- Free parking
This is your next step in your HR career. Join this national company to go further and become a future leader.
Frontline Health is a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Isobel Cooper on +64 9 529 5116 , quoting Ref No. 143536 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.