Frontline Education are seeking a Science Teacher with Physics specialism for a full time, permanent appointment, commencing Term 2 2018.
The role is within a K-12 leading independent girl’s school is located on Sydney’s North Shore and boasts outstanding facilities whilst creating an environment for purposeful and open learning. The school embraces innovation and technology and offers excellent professional development opportunities for staff.
- Teacher of Science
- This is a full-time position, permanent position
- Commences in Term 2, 2018
- Reporting directly to Head of Science
The Successful Candidate will;
- Registered with NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Hold a current working with children check
- Extensive experience teaching Science essential; Physics is highly desirable
- Experience with HSC and International Baccalaureate Diploma Program Physics considered an advantage
- Have an outstanding record as a classroom teacher, preferably with experience in teaching both HSC and/or IB courses
- Have a deep love of Science and the ability to foster in young people a love of the sciences.
We are specialists in education recruitment and work with a variety of Independent, Catholic and Public Schools across Sydney. We source quality teachers for casual relief, temporary contracts and permanent positions and pride ourselves on our personal and efficient services.
We have a fantastic relationship with our candidates and really work with them to get them the work that suits them and their career pathway best. At Frontline Education we have a friendly, specialist team who have a fantastic reputation for customer care.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school or any of your referees contacted without your permission.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sharon Allison on 612 8016 5488, quoting Ref No. 145593 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.