We are one of the world's leading medical technology companies and is dedicated to helping healthcare professionals perform their jobs more efficiently while enhancing patient care. Our products and services are available in over 100 countries around the world. We aim to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives
We are looking for a motivated Junior Quality Associate to alongside our Quality Assurance team who will initiate, develop and implement quality system improvements
• Provide support to QA Manager during quality audits
• Responsible for day-to-day management of Complaint Handling Process including submission, product returns and closure activities
• Provide support on regulatory matters to other departments and project teams.
• Maintain quality documentation
• Write technical documentation and SOP’s
• Assist in the introduction of an eQMS; implementation and execution of training to ensure compliance
• Release for supply of finish product and raw materials and packaging
Skills and Experience Required:
• 1-2 years’ experience in Medical Device Quality Systems, including operational experience
desirable but not essential
• Tertiary qualifications such as an undergraduate science or engineering degree (or
• You will perform a pivotal role in the batch review and release process and contribute to the development and maintenance of the Quality Management Systems
• You will be a team player who can work well with cross functional teams with high motivation to create a difference
• Ability to influence stakeholders at a variety of levels
• Strong computer skills including standard offices packages as well as ability to understand and learn customized computer software programs
• Passion for data, analysis, trends, reporting.
• Ability to write clearly and informatively technical documentation, routine reports, correspondence, procedures, and workflows.
Please feel free to email me directly on email@example.com
To apply online, please click on the apply button and attach your CV and Cover Letter preferably in Word format
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Katie Stefanovic on +61 (2) 8249 4019 or 0401 908 007, quoting Ref No. 145911. Please continue to check our website for other positions available.