This exceptional venue is well known and boasts a beautiful Restaurant that is open from Midday, 7 days per week.
As well as producing upmarket, fresh and seasonal food, they are proud to host some of the most stunning and exceptional wedding's in the region!
This is an exceptional opportunity within a reputable business to progress and develop as a skilled Chef.
We are seeking an experienced JUNIOR SOUS CHEF who can assist in maintaining the high standards required in this kitchen. We need someone skilled, well polished and passionate about producing good quality food at a senior level. You will need to have experience in running all sections of a kitchen with confidence and be able to confidently train and mentor junior staff well.
We are ideally seeking a candidate with experience in contemporary Modern Australian Cuisine with Mediterranean influences. Experience in French cuisine could be advantageous.
Using new age techniques, and producing high quality food, we need a Chef who has dynamic exposure to a variety of cuisines and is passionate about delivering an amazing dining experience to their customers.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Trade Qualifications are essential
- Must have had experience in a high end venue in the past
- A candidate with Modern Australian, French and Mediterranean experience
- Experience win functions / weddings
- A team player with a positive attitude
- A hands on and motivating Chef is what we are seeking
- Ambition for career advancement
- Good longevity in past roles
- Great attention to detail is essential
BENEFITS & CULTURE:
- Highly regarded venue boasting exceptional high end food, some of the best in the region
- $55K - $60K + Super (can be negotiable depending on experience)
- Work with an amazing Executive Chef dedicated to the success of this amazing restaurant
- Beautiful food that you can be proud of
- A well known and reputable venue
So - have I caught your attention? APPLY NOW!
Seeking a job change now?
When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that's who you have working for you the Frontline Hospitality team. Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ashleigh Lucas on +61 7 3010 9522, quoting Ref No. 146297 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.