Our client is a recognised leader in the provision of nutritional products, which have been developed for specific nutritional needs. Well known for their commitment to both healthcare and their employees, they are now looking for a driven and self-motivated individual to join their VIC team. You will hold responsibility for managing Hospital Key Accounts, identifying new business opportunities within the Hospital and building your portfolio via your strong relationships with your clients.
At interview you will be able to demonstrate:
- Your ability to network and influence individuals
- Proven ability to lead by example and achieve strong sales results
- A high level of motivation to achieve results
- Posses high energy levels, a commitment to best practice and a positive "can do" attitude
- Have a sound understanding of the hospital environment
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Hospital sales experience essential (preference given to candidates with previous nutrition experience)
- Experience with government and private healthcare clients
- Track record of meeting and exceeding your targets and KPI's
- The ability to work across a varied hospital client base - NICU, Paediatrics, NUM's, Dietitians, Procurement
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary package and be part of a dynamic, highly motivated team. If you are looking to further your career in a company that cares for its staff then this is the role for you!
Don't Delay, call Martene now for further information on 0412 55 33 00.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Martene Harvey (MH), quoting Ref No. 146325 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.