We are currently seeking an experienced Science Lab Assistant for a reputable independent school located in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs.
This is a temporary full time vacancy.
- Provide technical support to the School Science Department
- Term time only
- Monday - Friday
- Commence Term 3, 2018
This K-12 leading Independent School is located in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs and offers outstanding facilities that promote learning and development.
The Successful Candidate will;
- Possess an understanding of general science concepts
- Have a Diploma of Applied Science, a Certificate IV or equivalent
- Have significant experience or extensive experience in a related field
- Have a strong understanding of WHS Act, regulations and relevant codes of practice, risk assessment and hazard management, SDS management
- Have First Aid qualifications and training
- Have strong practical skills such as capacity to fix electrical circuits etc
- Work well independently and as part of a team
We are specialists in education recruitment and work with a variety of Independent, Catholic and Public Schools across Sydney. We source quality staff for temporary contracts and permanent positions and pride ourselves on our personal and efficient services.
We have a fantastic relationship with our candidates and really work with them to get them the work that suits them and their career pathway best. At Frontline Education we have a friendly, specialist team who have a fantastic reputation for customer care.
Please note that your details will not be sent to any school or any of your referees contacted without your permission.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org