Specialising in Landscape Construction with a renowned name in the industry Australia wide as the best.
Commercial Ground Maintenance with high profile client base. Long Standing business with continued growth and due to internal promotion and amazing opportunity is now available to work with in this dynamic business.
Managing all aspects of the process in, Procurement, Quotation and Tendering for commercial landscaping projects. Integral in the securing new business. As the Estimating Manager you are a senior estimator managing the departments activities and ensuring as a hands on leader a strong customer focus, fostering client relationships and business development.
- Senior Management Role
- Salary Package - $110K + car and allowances
- Opportunity to work with an elite business
To be successful in this position, you will have;
As the Estimating Manager you will be highly skilled in all facets of quotation, procurement and tendering processes in commercial landscaping projects.
- You will lead by example with your strengths in relationships, client focus and building a successful team
- You have a sound knowledge of securing new business with prospective clients and your eye for detail allows for accurate cost evaluations and risk evaluation.
- Sound ability to engage with all stake holders and build cohesive relationships with subcontractors, suppliers together with bid solicitation.
Frontline Construction, Trades and Services division specialises in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Automotive, Building Trades, Carpentry & Cabinet Making, Cleaning, Commercial Construction, Electrical, Estimators, Fitters Turners & Machinists, Horticulture, Landscaping, Locksmithing, Maintenance & Facilities Management, Painting & Sign Writing, Plumbing, Printing & Publishing, Welders & Boiler Makers, Service Technicians & Security Services.
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Terri-Anne Daniel on , quoting Ref No. 147825 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.