- Landscape Foreman - North Shore & Eastern Suburbs
- Work on high end residential projects
- Opportunity for a tradesman to gain their first foreman's role
About the Client
My client a highly regarded award winning residential landscaping company completing works predominantly through the North Shore and Eastern Suburbs. Due to their growth they are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced person to join their Landscape Construction Team as a Foreman.
You will be responsible for:
- Onsite supervision of landscape contraction activities
- Organising and management of onsite contractors.
- Ensuring accurate work, following plans and specifications.
- Achieving set timelines and to the required quality standards.
- Health and safety compliance.
- Communication project progress to key stakeholders.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate site reports.
- Hands on role, work on the tools alongside your team.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Proven experience as a site foreman in the landscape industry.
- Suitably qualified with a cert III in Landscape Construction
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and budgets
- Demonstrate team work abilities and mentor/leadership qualities
- The ability and willingness to teach less experienced team members
- Good communication skills and be able to multitask
- Ability to interpret project documentation
My client is willing to work with a energetic tradesman that is looking for their first opportunity as a landscape foreman.
In return for your efforts you will be provided with;
- Base salary + super + car
- Excellent work environment
- Salary package is negotiable on experience
Frontline Construction, Trades and Services division specialises in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Automotive, Building Trades, Carpentry & Cabinet Making, Cleaning, Electrical, Fitters Turners & Machinists, Horticulture, Landscaping, Locksmithing, Maintenance & Facilities Management, Painting & Sign Writing, Plumbing, Printing & Publishing, Welders & Boiler Makers, Service Technicians & Security Services.
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Aaron McNamara on 0449 878 488, quoting Ref No. 141369 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.