This is an exciting opportunity within a successful multi property operation that is part of an outstanding and thriving Hotel brand.
With a combined 400 + Rooms, this is a key role to support the Chief Engineer and run the operations in their absence.
This role is a key support role to the Chief Engineer, so we need a well versed, experienced and dedicated Maintenance Supervisor to assist in driving this team.
We are seeking a skilled Candidate who has worked as a Maintenance Supervisor within Hotels in the past. You will be responsible for managing a small team of 3-5 on shift at any time.
Flexible availability is essential, as you will need to be present in the absence of the Chief Engineer.
We need PASSION and HIGH ENERGY in our ideal candidate!
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Previous experience in a Maintenance Supervisor Role
* Passionate nature and the will to be a hands on leader for the team
* An exceptional understanding of hotel and all hotel operations
* Experience in managing a team
* The ability to train, mentor and develop junior staff
* Hard work ethic with a can do attitude
* The ability to multi task and work well under pressure
BENEFITS AND CULTURE:
* Popular and well known Hotel (multi property)
* Work with an amazing Chief Engineer in a well known and popular Hotel
* INTERNATIONAL Hotel Brand
* ASAP Start
* Great salary and package on offer at $55K - $65K + Super (negotiable for the right person) and company benefits!
So - have I caught your attention? APPLY NOW!
Seeking a job change now? When you fill out a confidential profile with Frontline Hospitality, it goes to our team of experienced recruiters and that's who you have working for you the Frontline Hospitality team. Our unique system of recruitment means the whole team will be trying to find you the right job. Whether it is now or in the near future we will continue to match positions to suit your needs until we find you the perfect job!
Or just looking around? We highly recommend that you come and see us even if you are not officially in the job market. Once we understand what you are looking for we keep you in the know, because no one knows Hospitality like us.
Also, the majority of positions we fill are done so without advertising! Existing Frontline Hospitality registered candidates often get the first look at new opportunities.