About the Company
This organisation is a key provider of breast screen services within Australia and committed to not only providing a high level of service but making it as accessible as possible. They aim to educate women on the benefits of screening and early identification of breast cancer. Their mobile service is offered on vans fitted with the latest digital screening technology to enable mammography images to be captured and then sent to radiologists for reading and assessment.
About the Role
Be a part of extending this company’s extensive breast screening services in a mobile van to women are rural or regional areas allowing easy access to the services. Make a difference in the lives of many women across Victoria by using early detection to reduce the devastating impact of breast cancer.
- Performing diagnostic Mammography imaging procedures
- Educate women on the benefits of early detection
- Efficiently carry out screening whilst maintaining a high level of customer care
- Travel across the Victoria region
Skills & Experience
- Current registration with AHPRA (MRPB) or ability to obtain one
- Willing to obtain a VIC radiation user licence
- Post graduate certificate in Mammography
- Exceptional customer service skills
- An autonomous, self starter that is able to work without supervision
This organisation prides its self of fair practice encouraging employees to voice their thoughts to improve the employee - employer relationship. Their focus on team spirit, cooperative attitude, and respect for others ensures that all employees are enthusiastic about being an integral part of this company.
- Enjoy travelling town to town in beautiful Victoria
- Generous living allowance provided in addition to salary.
- Part time, full time or contract options available
Make the first step in your move to Victoria by securing an exciting new position as a Mammographer for this leading organisation. Apply today.
Frontline Health are a leading network of specialist permanent health recruiters. We have roles opening and closing daily. If you are looking for your next move and this is not it, get in touch to find out how we can help.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Krushanta Naidoo on , quoting Ref No. 141927 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.