This retailer is a reputable family owned business, iconic within the jewellery industry, with stores across the country, they continue to grow. My client is looking for an Assistant Manager or Junior Store Manager to progress in to the next step of their career. Someone who thrives in a consultative sales environment and who knows how to ensure that service excellence is achieved with each and every customer that comes into store will excel in this position.
- Great training and support provided - learn from a top team who are the best at what they do
- Ability to grow and develop in the role with a company that can take you places, use this as the next step in your career
- Supportive Regional Manager - with a wealth of experience and puts the best interests of their team first
- Fantastic bonus and incentives are available and rewarded on performance
- Have a fantastic, consultative sales ability
- Enjoy working with fabulous products
- Be a people's person with great communication skills
- Be a brand ambassador
- Passionate about retail and jewellery
- Ability to run the store as your own
- Be sales and KPI driven.
- Drive the team in increasing already great results
- Lead from the front and train and develop your team
- Maintain the businesses historic reputation
- Delivering exceptional customer service
If you love jewellery and enjoy working in an environment where you are valued and team culture is important, then this is the role for you. This business offers ongoing training and management bonuses. If you are ready for a new challenge in your retail career, please apply today.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Chantelle Waite on 04 499 4829, quoting Ref No. 142810 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.