This aged care group looks for strong leaders for their sites and as Facility Manager you will be running this large complex facility as it if was your own. You will be responsible for managing and driving the business and leading the clinical and operational staff in person centric care. This site is located in the heart of a well connected community and provides a homely and comfortable feel. This established residential facility needs an innovative leader who with their broad understanding of aged care and solid management skills will achieve extraordinary business performance. Make a difference!
About the role:
- Ensure the highest level of service delivery to residents at all times
- Maximise independence and choice for the residents
- Lead, manage and mentor your team
- Drive operational performance
- Ensure Quality and Health and Disability standards are adhered to
- Ensuring best practice of care standards are maintained
- Maintain profitability and drive financial performance
- Utilise your previous experience from an operations based management role
- Solid experience as a Facility or Business Manager, preferably in health
- Strong leadership and people management skills with the ability to build and maintain a team environment
- Financially and commercially astute
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, both internally and externally
- Effective problem solving techniques to influence and negotiate desired outcomes
- Be Quality driven
Why should you apply?
- Join a person centered group with a strong reputation
- Be a part of change management for the future
- Champion independence and choice for residents
If you are looking for your next challenge and have the skills to take this role on, apply now.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Linda Smith on +64 9 529 5116, quoting Ref No. 147024 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.