ABOUT THE COMPANY
Being established over 50 years and now one of Australia's largest importers of quality furniture this business is on the go and expanding rapidly! Quality and comfort at a price you can afford is why this business is the best of best. The company culture is driven by success and reward the high performers with amazing commissions and growth opportunities .
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Manager In Training you will be hitting the store floor running and leading the team from the front by reaching your sale targets. This will be an exciting opportunity for a sales driven individual who is ready to take that next step into a management role. You will be learning and working under the Store Manager, thriving to reach budgets and hit company bench mark KPI's. You will have an eye for interior design and understand the importance of delivering exceptional customer service everyday.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Highly driven sales background within management
- Able to achieve and work towards KPI's and sale budgets
- Driven to provide the best in customer service
- Must work every weekend
- A great eye for visuals and a desire to help people create the best possible looks for their home
- A desire to grow within the company
BENEFITS & REWARDS
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commissions - On target earnings $90K+
- A product you can be proud to sell!
- Cairns, QLD location
- The opportunity to work with the best in the furniture field
If you love quality products and deliver exceptional consultative service and love to lead - apply now to start making a name for yourself amongst the best!!
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rosie Stinson on 07 3010 9295, quoting Ref No. 146317 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.