This company aims is to put a smile on people's faces around Australia and give every customer a special experience on each occasion. They are obsessed about going the extra mile to make every customer happy. They work with passion and energy. They are not interested in bureaucracy and all the nonsense that comes with it. However they strive for consistency, very high service standards, strong team work and celebrate the achievements of staff.
This role will test you, it will inspire you and you will get out of it as much if not more than what you put in. Your happy, confident and outgoing personality will shine through to your staff and customers. You will be responsible for the day to day operation of the store, be very hands on and service focused. Must have some exposure of financials, KPI's and reporting. You will oversea stock control, install a very high level of service and lead the staff to create a repeat business mentality. This venue is company operated and you will be working closely with the Restaurant Manager, to drive the operational aspects of the business through effective leadership of your team. You will be rewarded for your experience from a supportive team of professionals who will give you every opportunity to progress within this great company.
- Previous experience as an assistant manager within fast service, high volume, high energy outlets
- Working to KPI's and exposure to P&Ls. Proven track record of performance.
- Natural enthusiasm and drive.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Fresh, fun attitude with a passion for hospitality and creating a memorable experience!
- A strong leader and mentor to staff.