About the company
This established private practice is well known and respected for the medical specialist services it offers. Incorporating a team of diverse practitioners, this service is often the first choice for referring GP’s.
Located in central Auckland, close to public transport and with excellent free parking arrangements, here is an opportunity that rarely comes available.
About the role:
This is a full time role Monday to Friday, providing Front desk Medical Receptionist and Administrator duties. This role will provide customer service and administrative support using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system ensuring a smooth and efficient operation for a range of professionals and their clients.
Duties and Responsibilities;
- Provide customer service to a range of clients and the team
- Manage patient information accurately and efficiently with a CRM system
- Carry out a range of other administration functions to support a team
- Respond to telephone queries and other requests
- Ensure the smooth running of the front desk and waiting room area
Skills and experience;
- Medtech32 in-depth skills and experience a preference
- Intermediate skills in MS Word and Outlook
- Excellent phone manner and listening skills
- Able to multi task and prioritise work loads
- Clear and concise English comprehension and spoken English
Culture and benefits;
- A supportive learning environment
- Be part of a fun, caring team
- Free Parking
This is the perfect role for some one wanting to use their Medical Receptionist and Administrative skills where no two days will be the same.
If this role interests you apply now.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Linda Smith on +64 9 529 5116, quoting Ref No. 145640 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.