About the Company:
You know this brand as the style setter and star of your wardrobe, but over the years they have become so much more! From the charities to the fashion shows, their love of everything fashion knows no bounds!
Starting out over 30 year ago with its inspiring global footprint, this brand has spread its love for Fashion across the world with over 3000 stores with continual growth, in fact they are the largest fashion retailer on the earth! They just keep bringing their very best to the fashion public time after time offering the very latest looks for the whole family - FANTASTIC!!!
This brand is on a mission to bring style to you, wherever you are.
About the Role:
Excitement is in the air as this amazing global brand continues to spread their footprint in Brisbane.
We are seeking an experienced FASHION MANAGER TO JOIN THE MEN'S FASHION TEAM within large format Retail, You will love life and have a passion for fashion, love customers and love your future career potential!
Skills and Experience:
- Proven Experience in Retail FASHION MANAGEMENT and a love for the Fashion Industry
- Ability to lead and manage a team of passionate fashion retailers.
- Ability to train, lead and develop teams to success
- Have Passion and Drive to succeed
- Be flexible in their management style
- The ability to interpret and operate all aspects of business.
- Be able to work as a team as well as lead and be a hands on manager
- Time Management and Attention to Detail
- Experience with apparel is preferred.
Benefits and Rewards:
- A generous salary package and ongoing training to help develop your career further.
- Aligning yourself with an international market leader leading to potential domestic or international growth.
- Be a part of the first Gobal Brisbane store.
- Staff discount on products
- Must be able to travel interstate for training if needed.
This could be the defining moment of your retail career. Don't miss out on this opportunity. Please hit the Apply button to submit your resume.
Trust your application with FRONTLINE RETAIL, The national market leader in RETAIL MANAGEMENT RECRUITMENT.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jennifer Bush on 0403 085 885 , quoting Ref No. 142825 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.