As part of a highly successful expansion, this new teaching position has been created to ensure the growing needs of the students are met. Based in a gorgeous coastal, Central QLD city, this is an opportunity you do not want to miss.
Our client is a highly progressive, and successful school providing Special Assistance Education to students who have disengaged, or are at-risk of doing so, from mainstream schooling. They are a multi-campus, co-education, independent school, dedicated to the education of all students. They pride themselves on student growth and acknowledge that high quality education only occurs with exceptional educators and resources.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following traits and qualifications -
- Hold current or are eligible for full QCT registration
- Able to teach Mathematics... additional English or Physical Ed highly regarded
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of student engagement best practices
- Strong problem solving, prioritization skills and a love for innovation, variety and creativity.
- Emotional intelligence and resilience, and the ability to teach this to your students
- Demonstrated experience with Project Based & Inquiry Learning
- Strong focus on building relationships with students, the school and wider community.
If you are looking for your next career move, and want a position where you will be able to harness your innovation, make a difference to tomorrows adults, build long lasting relationships and have a job that provides true job-satisfaction, then I encourage you to Apply Now! This will ideally be a Term 2 start, with interviews being conducted as applications are received, so don't delay.
* * *
At Frontline Education we have a friendly, expert team who are specialists in education recruitment and sourcing quality teachers for permanent and contract positions in Independent, Catholic and State Schools throughout Queensland. We pride ourselves on our personal and efficient services.
Importantly, we want to get to know you and work with you to find opportunities that best suit your needs and career pathway.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tara Rae on 1300 591 591 or firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting Ref No. 146197 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.