About the company:
Their culture is progressive and exciting, their product is unique and of the highest standards, known in the fashion retail sector as a brand that is cutting edge, fun and of the highest quality! Our client specialises in fashion forward designer collections and pride themselves on being a one-stop-shop!
Beginning 30 years ago they have a history of continued growth at a National and International level setting new standards within their market.
About the role:
This is a rare opportunity for a National Visual Merchandiser Manager to join an exceptional apparel retailer that really are the market leader in their field. The position will be base out in the northern area of Melbourne and will require some travelling. As the National Visual Merchandiser Manager you will be managing and executing VM plans. Working within the Operations Department, you will manage a team of 3 Field Visual Merchandisers that are located interstate NSW,VIC and QLD. You will also work closely with Store Management and Operation Coordinators to improve business performance and brand perception.
Skills and experiences:
- Strong background in Visual Merchandising, ideally working for a speciality fashion group
- A leadership style that motivates and inspires your team to be the best that they can be, everyday
- Experience in managing a team of up to 3 Field Visual Merchandisers
- A creative fair and the ability to execute a world class VM brief
- Excellent administration skills
- Thrive under pressure and multi-task so that the priorities of customer service, operations and your team are always executed with excellence
- A track record of maintaining the highest standards of visual merchandising
- Be capable of analysing the business and identifying new opportunities
- A strong work ethic with a can do attitude
Benefits and rewards:
- A Competitive salary - $100K + Super + Car
- Excellent mentoring within a leading international company
- A wonderful culture of care and fun
- Opportunity to further grow your career
This much loved Australian retailer is an employer of choice, on being successful in your application you will be welcomed into a company that takes pride in their product and values each and every member of the business along with their loyal customers world wide.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Jennifer Bush on 0403 085 885 , quoting Ref No.146298 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.