About the Client
Part of a larger group, our client still embraces their core people values as they did when they were a smaller family run business. They know that they cannot deliver to their customers without great people.
As the Northern Territory General Manager, this is a key leadership role within the national group holdings. You will motivate and develop your teams, be commercially capable and responsible for the financial and cultural indicators of the NT business. A key responsibility with this established and phenomenally successful company is to ensure they continue to offer an unrivalled service and product to their trade customers.
You are outcomes focused with good people skills. You enjoy working in a team environment and contributing to the business as a whole. Your philosophy is seeing your success as coming from your team succeeding and by ensuring you provide each member of your team with opportunities in a rewarding environment. You will be willing to be involved in your local community in representing the brand and also on occasion visiting local clients and trades on site to maintain existing and developing new business relationships.
About the role:
- Identification of business improvement opportunities.
- Effective people strategies implemented around engagement, employer/ee relationship, organisation, succession and career planning.
- Achieve and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with all major customers and suppliers.
- Ensure sales budget/margin as well as customer acquisition/growth targets achieved/exceeded.
- Strategies for acquiring new high value customers, retaining key accounts and obtaining greater market share.
- To lead the organisation by establishing the appropriate culture and behaviors and managing people performance and workplace safety.
You will possess:
In return for your efforts you will be provided with;
- An exceptional leadership opportunity for an already experienced candidate or someone looking to take the next step up in their career. The chance to run, maintain and grow a successful business unit working alongside some of the most competent and industry leading professionals.
- Salary package, $155k plus vehicle negotiable.
- Northern Territory based role, may consider interstate candidates willing to relocate.
APPLY NOW BY CLICKING ON THE APPLY FOR THIS JOB TAB BELOW
Frontline Construction, Trades and Services division specialises in Air Conditioning & Refrigeration, Automotive, Building Trades, Carpentry & Cabinet Making, Cleaning, Electrical, Fitters Turners & Machinists, Horticulture, Landscaping, Locksmithing, Maintenance & Facilities Management, Painting & Sign Writing, Plumbing, Printing & Publishing, Welders & Boiler Makers, Service Technicians & Security Services.
Frontline Recruitment Group was established in 1995 and is made up of Industry specific verticals with specialist consultants working to help match great candidates with great career opportunities.
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Aaron McNamara on 0449 878 488, quoting Ref No. 147685 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.