About the company;
This company is highly respected and well know in the aged services sector. They value supporting the older person and urgently seek a senior Clinical Leader to lead this aged care team of dedicated professionals. With a seasoned Nurse Facility Manger at the helm and senior RNs reporting to you, you can focus on what really counts.
About the role;
Working alongside a RN Facility Manager, you will oversee the clinical aspects of this residential service. Lead a team of dedicated RN’s and HCA’s whilst being able to extend your own RN clinical management skills.
- Lead the Registered Nurses and HCA’s empowering them to be the best they can be
- Set clear guidelines and parameters to ensure best practice and clinical standards are met
- Provide a structure for ongoing professional development for the nursing staff
Skills & Experience
- A Registered Nurse with a current APC
- Proven leadership experience ideally in an age care setting
- An open, empowering and collaborative leadership style
- Good communication skills and the ability to build long term professional relationships
- Be confident in dealing with the HR requirements of managing a team
Culture and benefits;
- Work Monday to Friday
- Use this role and experience to aid in the development of your nursing management career.
- You will be supported in this position by a respected team of senior nurses.
Work for this respected organisation that will support your career aspirations. Apply now
To apply online, please click on the apply button.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Linda Smith on +64 9 529 5116, quoting Ref No. 147133 or otherwise please check out our website for other available positions.